Choose the correct item:
1.Steve works at a restaurant; he is a(n) …….
A vet B waiter C engineer
2. There are …… in the sky and it it is getting cold.
A clouds B winds C snowballs
3. James never does his homework; he is very ……..
A clever B lazy C patient
4. I always go to the sea for my holidays because I love …….
A climbing B dancing C swimming
5. This jumper is too ……… I think I need a bigger size.
A tight B long C expensive
6. Can you ……….. your last name?
A spelling B spell C spells
7. This is Jim’s book. Can you give it to ……….
A he B him C his
8. “What ………your brother look like?’’ “He is tall and slim with blue eyes”.
A does B is C do
9.“Where is Paul?” “ ”He is talking on the phone to……sister.”
A him B he’s C his
10. “Is Harry here?” “Yes, he ……… a computer game in his room.”
A is playing B plays C play
11. There aren’t ……. chairs in the kitchen.
A some B any C lots
12. “Do you like swimming?’’ “Yes, ……..”
A I do B do C I like
13. Look at Angela! She …….. a red dress today!
A wears B wearing C is wearing
14. I often ……… for walks in the park in spring.
A going B am going C go
15. What ……… on Saturdays?
A are you doing B do you C do you do
Ask questions about the following sentences:
16. I go to work every day.
17. He does not eat meat.
18. I go shopping on Saturdays.
19. She lives in Montreal.
20. He is my nephew.
21. They are not my brothers.
22. She has got a niece.
23. There is a single bed in Maria’s bedroom.
24. We are staying at a beautiful hotel.
Answer the following questions:
25.What do you do?
26.What do you do every day in the week?
27. Have you got a car?
28. What time do you get up?
29. What do you do at the weekend?
30. What are you doing now?
- Web: www.cursinengleza.ro I www.engleza-de-afaceri.ro
- Tel: 0722.841.053
- E-mail: email@example.com